expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Merry Adventure of Robin Hood

It all started a long time ago in a land not so far away, a place that is now called "Schoenemann Forest." Robin Hood is the name to know. He always started his days with a trip to the "Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe" to buy sweets and such stuff for all his lads in the forest. That morning was different than all other mornings. Instead of going to the "Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe" he wanted to go hunting with his bow and arrow. Then what happened was outlandish. Robin saw something moving in the bushes, naturally he thought it was a deer. He shot an arrow and ZAP!! he got sucked into a machine that takes you to the future! In other words a TIME MACHINE! He went into the year 2015! 
Once he arrived in the future he noticed that it was a lot brighter and different than where he had been just 5 minutes before. He had landed in the middle of Times Square! What he didn't know was that he only had 12 hours in the future before he would leave forever!
 “Where art thy my good lady?” quoth Robin to a passerby.

“You're in Times Square weird-o, and don't talk like that it's so annoying and sooo a thousand years ago” quoth the lady. 

“What is Times Square?” quoth Robin to the lady

This is Times Square, what your looking at dumbo.” quoth the lady. 

“Okay let me re-phrase that, where is Times Square?” quoth Robin. 

“Here, RIGHT HERE! DOOFUS!” 

“Where in the world is Times Square?” 

“Oh, in New York City.” quoth the lady. 

“Thank you” gasped Robin. “What is New York City?” asked Robin. 

“Only the biggest city in the world! Why do you ask so many questions?” 

“Because I am new in this place. What year is this?” 

“2015! GEEZ you don't even know what year it is!?” quoth the lady. 

“2015! I must have gone into the future!”

 “What year did you travel from!?” quoth the lady. 

“1345” replied Robin. 

“Oh my gosh!! no wonder you were asking so many questions! What is your name?” quoth the lady.

 “My name is Robin Hood the finest archer in all of...” 

“Sherwood Forest!” interupted the lady. 

“No, Schoenemann Forest!” quoth Robin. 

“Huh?” quoth the puzzled lady. 

“You don't know about great Schoenemann Forest?” quoth Robin. 

“Of course n... of course I have! All of the great Oak trees! And the famous butcher, I think his name was, hmm, ah! it was Meat Head” 

“No” quoth Robin “ there are no great Oak trees in Schoenemann Forest, only Cedars, and there definetly isn't a butcher by the name of Meat Head!” 

“What ever. Do you need a place to sleep?” quoth the lady. 

“That I do” replied Robin “Now dost thou have a name my good lady?” 

“Why yes, my name is Eliza” quoth the lady. 

“Ah what a beautiful name” replied Robin. 

“Thank you” quoth a blushing Eliza. 

“Now where dost thou have me sleep?” asked Robin. 

“Just follow me.”
And so Robin followed his new friend through the bustling streets of New York City to where Eliza lived. They stopped in front of a tall apartment building and quoth Robin to Eliza, 
“You live in the most peculiar castle thine eyes have ever seen.” 

“This is not all mine” quoth Eliza, “just one room inside of it is mine.” 

So a few minutes later after some questions about the elevator, they walked into Eliza's apartment. 
“How long are you here for?” asked Eliza. 

“I don't really know. It was all so sudden. I was walking through Schoenemann Forest and thought I saw a deer moving in the bushes, so naturally I shot it with my arrow and ZAP I was in the middle of what you call Times Square. And thou art knows the rest.” 

The day went on and Robin and Eliza conversed for the entirety of the whole day. Then quoth Eliza, 
“well we should be off to bed, your room is right here and I will be over there in that room. I guess I'll see you in the morning.” 

“Goodnight” replied Robin. 

But what both Eliza and Robin didn't know was, that would be the last time they saw each other. Robin walked into his room and lied down. Shortly he was asleep and then ZAP Robin found himself in Schoenemann Forest under his Cedar tree with all his Merry lads. They all lay in there beds asleep and Robin realized it had all just been a dream.

The End



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers